www.clogon.com - "keep clogging strong!"

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What do you love about clogging?

Theresa Avery, a good Facebook friend of mine and fellow clogger, posed a good question that I'd be interested to hear response from. Her question was: "What do you love about clogging?"

Here was my reply:
I've been clogging for over 23 years. I would have to say there are two main things I love about clogging:

1) Performance time. It's so fun to get up on the stage in front of a few people or thousands and move your clogging shoes to the beat of an upbeat song. Granted, it's best when you have a responsive crowd that gets in to things but even a "dead crowd" can be fun if you really liven them up with clear sounds and fancy footwork.

2) The friendships you make by traveling around, going to competitions or workshops and just hanging out with fellow cloggers. Unfortunately I don't get to do this as much currently as I did when I was younger, but the memories are still there and I hope to get back in to things more and more.
So, what do you all think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home